Chilli Cheese Fries 🍟:
Recipe credit: Sabeha Arbee @sabehaskitchen
2 tbls ghee
1tsp crushed garlic
2-3 cups milk depending on the consistency you like
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp origanum
1 cup Gouda cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 large red chilli sliced finely
1 large jalapeño sliced finely
1/2 kg McCain skinny fries or any potato chips you’d like
1. Fry or bake chips till golden.
2. In a pan heat up ghee and add flour, mix together till it’s a paste and add in crushed garlic, after a minute or two add in the milk. I use half the quantity then and half later.
3. Whisk the sauce till smooth and add in your salt and pepper.
4. At this point see if you need to add more milk, then add in your cheeses and whisk till smooth and gooey.
5. Pour this sauce over your fries and top with your chillies and jalapeños. Sprinkle over origanum and parsley. Serve hot.