1 tray of medium sized strawberries
1 large slab Dairy Milk Chocolate
1 small slab Milkybar
1. Wash your strawberries in advance and set aside until dry.
2. In two saucepans , heat with boiling water. Take 2 bowls and place dairy milk and milky bar in each one.
3. Place bowls ontop of simmering sauce pan and stir slowly until chocolate melts. 3-5 minutes.
4. Take chocolate off heat. And set aside. Take out a tray and place parchment paper on the bottom.
5. Take your strawberries and generously dip them in dairy milk chocolate until coated fully. Set down on the tray and repeat!
6. Put milkybar chocolate in a small piping bag and drizzle it ontop of the chocolate covered strawberries.
Please note: you can do the reverse option with the chocolates to get white chocolate covered strawberries with dairy milk drizzle!