I recently made this dish and it was simply loved! I however, NEVER follow recipes so it’s taken me awhile to get around to typing one out for you guys. But nevertheless, here I am!
Hope you guys enjoy it 🤗 and please email me pictures on email@example.com if you do make anything from my blog and you could be featured on my Instagram page… @sabehaskitchen
1 lobster- cleaned, head removed and the nitty gritty parts taken out. (You should be left with a clean soft flesh of the lobster and the shell to protect it)
1 tablespoon garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black ground pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 green chillies finely diced
Blobs of butter
Pinch of parsley
Pinch of origanum
For cheese sauce:
2 tablespoons white flour
2 tablespoons ghee
350-500mls milk depending on the consistency you like your white sauce to be at
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup Gouda cheese
A few lemon slices
Baby tomatoes halved
Some spring onion diced
- Once your lobster is cleaned and prepped place it on a greased baking tray and brush the marinade ontop of the flesh of the lobster.
- Place it in the oven for 10 minutes to cook.
- In a pot, add your ghee.. once melted add in the flour and whisk, once it thickens and the lumps even out add in the milk and whisk till smooth.
- Add in your salt and pepper and continue to whisk until your desired consistency, (adding milk if need be).
- Lower the heat and add in the cheeses and whisk till smooth.
- Take your lobster out the oven and pour over the cheese sauce, garnish with the lemons, tomatoes and spring onion.
- Place it back in the oven to cook for another 8-10minutes.
- Take it out and serve immediately with savory rice or fries.
*Please note: timing of the lobster depends on the strength and heat of your oven it could be cooked for longer or shorter just use your discretion*