Hi to all my fellow readers! So sorry that I have not updated my blog in months lols 😕 my daily routine and makeup job keeps me busy ALWAYS!
Anyways, here’s a yum & quick recipe to keep you going. I promise to upload recipes more often!😝
1 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
4 ripe bananas
1tsp baking powder
2 cups flour
1tsp bicarb mixed in half a cup of boiling water.
Handful of chopped up pecan nuts
1. Cream the butter and sugar well.
2. Add the eggs (beat for 2 mins) then add vanilla essence and baking powder
3. Blend more then add mashed bananas
4. Fold in sifted flour, then add the bicarb mixture.
5. Once well incorporated, spray muffin pans with Spray ‘n’ Cook and place the muffin batter into the tin and sprinkle over chopped pecans.
6.Bake at 180degrees for about 20-30 minutes depending on your oven.
7. Serve hot! It tastes it’s best!
Sabeha’s Kitchen ™