If you’re ready to indulge in a Devine iftaar treat, then this recipe is for you!
500ml full cream clover milk
4 scoops vanilla icecream
250ml chocolate sauce + 1 tbls Nutella
250ml fresh cream
2tbls cream cheese
1tbl Nutella for the milkshake + extra for drizzling ontop
100g crushed hazelnuts
350g finely crushed Oreos
- Combine the chocolate sauce with the Nutella and set aside.
- Add your fresh cream to a bowl and whisk till its reached soft peaks and then refrigerate.
- Add the milk, Nutella, cream cheese and vanilla icecream to a blender and blend on high speed until it’s well incorporated.
- Dip the mouth of each serving glass into the chocolate and Nutella mixture you made first and let some sauce drip down the sides of the glass.
- Then dip the mouth of the glass into the finely crushed Oreos.
- Pour the milkshake mixture into the glasses and then pipe or dollop the whipped cream ontop and sprinkle over some hazelnuts and drizzle over some Nutella.
Serve chilled, enjoy! ❤️