I simply loved this recipe! Just added a couple of spices and sauces and popped it in the oven! Super easy and delish, I served it with some spicy corn, green beans in a red chutney and some garlic pita breads but any side option would do! Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did. 😀
1 tray of chicken legs (4/5 pieces)
1 tray of chicken fillet (3/4 pieces)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon crushed garlic paste
1.5 tablespoons Chilli powder
Pinch of Chilli flakes
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Sprinkle of parsley
Pinch of Cajun/chicken spice
2 green chillies roughly chopped
1 tablespoon mayonaise
2 tablespoons yoghurt
4 tablespoons nandos medium peri peri sauce
Toppings to garnish before it goes into the oven:
Half a small onion diced
- Marinate the chicken in the above ingredients for about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190degrees
- Take a baking tray and grease it with butter, place the marinated chicken into the tray with the excess sauce that comes out of the bowl.
- Place your toppings on the chicken and cover the tray with foil.
- Bake it in the oven for 45 minutes, then remove the foil, turn the chicken over, increase the oven tempreture and bake for a further 15/20 minutes on 200degrees or until the skin gets nice and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with your side dishes!
Happy cooking 💛