Recently when I was shopping in Woolies I purchased baby marrow spaghetti, it’s basically strings of baby marrow that look identical to pasta. I decided to try it out and it was Devine! An amazing substitute for pasta if you’re trying to cut out carbs. I basically cooked my prawns in a sauce as I would when cooking a normal pasta and then added in the baby marrow a few minutes before serving.
1 packet baby marrow spaghetti from Woolworths
1 cup of prawns deveined without shells
Handful of frozen peas and corn
1teaspoon crushed garlic paste
1teaspoon Chilli powder
Half teaspoon black pepper
2 green chillies finely sliced
1tablespoon tomato puree
200ml fresh cream
- Put a deep, large frying pan on the stove on medium heat with some ghee or oil.
- Cook prawns with the garlic, all the dry spices, frozen peas, corn and green chillies for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the fresh cream and tomato puree. Let it simmer for a minute.
- Then lastly add in the baby marrow spaghetti and mix with the prawns and sauce mixture until nicely coated.
- If it’s too dry or not enough sauce you can add more fresh cream.
- Let the baby marrow simmer and cook in the sauce for about 3 to 4 minutes and serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy! 😉
Don’t forget to email me pics on email@example.com