I literally have to eat pasta once a week.. And then the leftovers for a few days after haha! I simply love it because it’s totally easy to make, really filling and keeps me going throughout the day. I especially love Spiga’s pastas so I tried to recreate one using my own ingredients and adding a few extras to suit my tastebuds. It’s really simple and yummy, hope you enjoy! 😀
Method and ingredients:
- Bring to boil two to three hand fulls of spaghetti in salted water. Boil for about 20 minutes or until cooked the way you like.. Drain and keep aside.
- In a frying pan put two tablespoons of olive oil or ordinary oil on medium heat, throw in one cup of peeled and deveined shrimp, add some salt, pepper, crushed garlic and some finely diced green chillies.
- Cook for a minute and then add in a handful of cubed tomatoes, sprinkle some dry parsley and then add in some Chilli powder to suit your level of spicyness.
- Cook for another two minutes, add in a tablespoon of tomato puree and about 100mls of fresh cream.
- Mix all these ingredients well and then pour over the pasta you boiled previously.
- Garnish with some finely diced coriander and some parsley and serve immediately!
Happy cooking! 🎀