This is totally YUM! It was pretty last minute and I just threw a few ingredients together but like they say.. Simple is best.. To accompany my creamy lobster tails I served it with some boiled yellow rice but it’s optional to serve it with chips or even a salad if you want a no carb option. Let me know if you try this recipe and don’t hesitate to email me pictures on email@example.com ! 💛
For lobster marinade:
8 lobster tails that have been cleaned but keep the shell on
Half teaspoon salt
Half teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon crushed garlic paste
1 green Chilli finely sliced
1 teaspoon dry parsley
Half pound butter
Pinch of salt
Half teaspoon black pepper
2 green chillies finely sliced
1 heaping tablespoon Chilli powder
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
200ml clover fresh cream
- Marinate the lobster in the ingredients listed under “marinade”, make sure the tails are softened and not frozen. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and melt a tablespoon of butter in it, keep heat on high for the first few minutes. Once pan is on put the lobster tails flesh down, as in the shell should be facing you.
- Fry on high for two minutes and then put heat down to medium.. If you feel you need to add more butter or ghee to your pan whilst cooking do not hesitate! Leave to cook for a further 6 to 8 minutes or until your lobster tails seem cooked.
- In another small pot, make the sauce by combining all the ingredients listed under “sauce” and let it simmer for a few minutes.. Add the mayonnaise and fresh cream last.
- Once they’re both done pour the sauce over the lobster tails and let it marry together for a few minutes before serving.. I garnished with coriander and sliced greed chillies but that is optional!