Here’s a quick and easy recipes for some yummy biscuits to dip in your tea!
They’re totally Devine and melt in your mouth… Yum yum yum 💛
250g butter softened
1/2 cup castor sugar + 2 tablespoons ( to sprinkle over biscuits once baked and cooled)
3 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup semolina powder
2 cups flour
- Cream the butter and half cup castor sugar in a mixer until fluffy and white.
- Add in the oil and beat well.
- After a minute or two add in the semolina and then the flour.
- Make sure the mixture is of soft dough consistency.
- Roll into small balls and place on a greased tray and bake at 160degrees until light brown, I baked mines for about 30 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool and then sprinkle over the two tablespoons of castor sugar.
- Serve with tea or coffee! Yum 💛