1cup chopped butternut
1cup chopped pumpkin
Handful of almonds and pecan nuts chopped finely
Half a red onion diced
Some cubed feta cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Coriander to sprinkle over
Strips of phyllo pastery
2 tabelspoons of mayonnaise
- Boil the butternut and pumpkin in a medium pot on high for about 20 minutes or until slightly softened.
- In a seperate frying pan, deep fry phyllo pastery until golden and crisp.
- Once butternut and pumpkin is cooked, drain water out and leave to cool.
- Place in a serving dish, sprinkle red onion, almonds, pecans, feta cheese -ms coriander ontop and place phyllo pastery as well.
- Squirt over some mayo and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Happy cooking 💛
Don’t forget to email me pics of the recipes you’ve tried ( firstname.lastname@example.org )