It’s spicy, hot and melts in your mouth.
A definite weekly must make in everyones houshold.
1 roll shop bought puff pastry
3 to 4 pieces chicken fillet cubed (depends on the amount of mini quiches you are making)
1 big potato cubed into small pieces
2Tbls chilli powder
Small pinch of tumeric
3Tbls Nandos peri peri sauce
1 green chilli chopped finely
1Tbls Tomato puree
Half a cup frozen mixed veggies
1 tin Fresh cream
1 egg (remove yolk and use egg whites)
- Roll out the pastry dough, line about 5 to 7 Ramakins with butter or Spray’n’Cook and set the dough inside.
- Put your fry pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of ghee or oil and then cook the chicken and add all the spices, mixed vegetables and potatoes.
- Do not add the mayonaise, mustard, tomato puree, fresh cream or egg whites yet. Cook the chicken for about 15 mins or until potatoes are soft.
- Once chicken is cooked leave to cool on the side and mix in the mustard, mayonnaise and tomato puree. Once incorporated spoon the chicken mix into the Ramakins with the dough.
- In a separate bowl whisk the freshcream and egg whites together for 20 seconds and add some pepper for seasoning.
- Then pour this mixture over the chicken quiches and put into the oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes on 180°C or just until the fresh cream mixture is not runny anymore.
It is optional to put cheese ontop once it has finished baking just for an extra YUM! Factor 😝💛
Happy cooking! Don’t forget to email me pics of the recipes you’ve tried out ☺️ (firstname.lastname@example.org)