Here’s an easy recipe for a quick breakfast, hope you enjoy my little video 💛😊
2 eggs whisked together
3 cherry sized tomatoes roughly sliced
Handful of chopped white mushrooms
Half a cup Gouda cheese
Salt/ pepper/ paprika to taste
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat with a tablespoon of butter or ghee.
- Add in the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and cook for a minute or two.
- Then once the mushrooms have browned slightly, pour in the egg mixture and keep mixing until cooked.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika to taste.
- Turn the heat off and add in the Gouda cheese, continuously mix until it’s melted and serve with toast or eat it the way I do, plain!