Here’s an easy peasy recipe for Bombay crush.
It’s basically a cold beverage popular in Indian subcontinent. Traditionally it is made from mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, psyllium or basil seeds, tapioca pearls and pieces of gelatin with milk or water. BUT I have a cheat way for you! 🌷
1 Weikfield Falooda mix in the rose flavor
1 litre full cream milk
1 cup water
200ml fresh cream whipped to fine peaks
Some strawberries roughly chopped
Some pecan nuts diced
- In a pot heat your milk and water on medium heat till steam starts to come out of it.
- Add your Falooda mix and stir continuously while its boiling for 10 to 15 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
- Set aside and leave to cool and then place in milkshake cups.
- Whip some fresh cream up and (add some icing sugar to taste (optional)) And dollop two spoon fills on the top.
- Garnish over with some strawberries and pecan nuts and leave to chill in the fridge till its time to serve!
Happy cooking 💕