Creamy Nachos 🧀🌶🥒:
1 green pepper cubed
1 red onion cubed
10-15 Rosa tomatoes halved
Half a long cucumber cubed
2-3 Jalapeños sliced
2-3 green chillies sliced
2x 150g blue dorito chips
1 @cloverwaybetter fresh cream
1 @cloverwaybetter sour cream
5 tbls mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
Origanum and parsley from @robertsonsspice to taste
1. Mix the sour cream, fresh cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl, add in half of the green pepper , red onion and cucumber cubes.
2. Add in the chillies, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
3. Layer the dorito chips on a tray or platter.
4. Pour over the creamy mixture.
5. Decorate with the remainder of green pepper, red onion and cucumber.
6. Top with Rosa tomatoes, jalapeños , origanum and parsley.
Note: make sure to assemble and decorate your creamy nachos just before your event/braai to avoid the chips from getting soft and soggy.